Italy

In Italy the ACLI network is very wide, organised in circles, services, enterprises, projects and specific associations operating in the third sector (non-profit).

The Patronato ACLI

The Patronato ACLI is an organisation of private law which carries out a non-profit public service since 1945. Its structure has been created by ACLI, the Christian Associations of Italian Workers.

Besides the national office in Rome, the Patronato ACLI counts 17 regional bases, 154 provincial seats and 412 zonal offices, giving shape to an extended and capillary network. As evidenced by last reports, every year Patronato Acli provides assistance to about 1.500.000 people, of which 80% Italian and the remaining 20% foreigners. These growing significant data prove the social commitment of Patronato ACLI.

To its customers Patronato ACLI provides a great variety of services. In particular it offers consultancy, assistance and protection concerning contributions, pensions, work, health,  migrants’citizenship and others.

For more information, visit the website http://www.patronato.acli.it/

The ACLI

The ACLI promote and protect workers’rights in order to guarantee better work conditions and life quality. They are a meeting point for workers and citizens, men and women, with different nationalities, who share and agree to Acli’s purposes.

The social action of ACLI is characterised by a participatory method, based on  subsidiarity and solidarity, this same approach is adopted also by social services and specific associations adherent to ACLI.

Besides the activity carried out by the Patronato, the ACLI are engaged throughout the national territory with:

CAF ACLI  

CAA ACLI  

ACLI Terra  

ACLI Artespettacolo  

ACLI Coordinamento Donne  

FAP ACLI

Entour

IREF

Giovani delle ACLI

Unione Sportiva ACLI

ACLI Colf

CTA

ENAIP

IPSIA

 
Changing Cookie Settings

Dear users, this website stores cookies on your computer. Their purpose is to improve your website experience while providing you with more personalized services.

If you would like more information about the cookies we use, please see our Privacy Policy. By accepting cookies, you consent to their use. You can also adjust their settings.

If you refuse cookies, your information will not be tracked when you visit this site. Only one cookie will be used in your browser to remember your preference not to be tracked.

  • Change the parameters
  • Accept all cookies and continue to the website