Contact our offices if you need to...


  • Request or verify your contributory role

  • Redeem your years of study and work

  • Fill in your application for retirement or survivor’s pension

  • Verify the payment status of your pension

  • Contact a pension institution in Italy or abroad

  • Get a copy of your certificazione unica (CU) and/or ObisM

  • Submit your declaration of your foreign income to INPS

  • Send your Life Certificate form


Discover all the other services offered by Patronato Acli Belgio.